Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
Bulgarian Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova has opened a three-day tourist fair in the French capital Paris. The official slogan of the event is ‘’Bulgaria – Culture and Traditions’’.
The main focus of the event is set to be acquainting tourists and investors with the Bulgarian regions and their specific traditions. The festival has the ambition to offer its guests a number of cultural attractions.
The square of Palais Royal in downtown Paris turned into a type of Bulgarian corner as the festival is calling out to tourists to take a tour of Bulgaria.
Representatives of the French Agency on Small and Medium Enterprises, the French Chamber of Commerce and various tourist agencies were invited to the opening.
Meanwhile, over the upcoming two days, Parisians will have the opportunity to enjoy multiple music performances, a photo exhibition, art atelier, traditional Bulgarian craftsmanship, literature nights and a culinary experience called ‘’The Delicious Bulgaria’’. They will be entertained by prominent cooking show host Uti Bachvarov.
However, the organizers believe that the biggest attraction for tourists will be a 200-kilogram copper barrel that is an exact replica of the original located in the cultural site Zografski Monastery in Sveta Gora. It will be filled with a traditional Bulgarian summer soup, called ‘’tarator’’, consisting of yogurt, water and cucumbers, that will be sufficient for more than 3,000 portions.
- » Apple is Turning Big Cities’ Streets into Art with Augmented Reality
- » Half of Bulgarians Like Local Pop Folk Music Chalga
- » The National Costume Festival in Zheravna Begins
- » Spice Music Festival - 90`s Edition Coming in August to Burgas
- » N.Y’s Kalafatis Teams With Bulgaria’s Nu Boyana for Greek Venture
- » Street Food & Art Festival in Burgas is a New Concept for an Urban Festival