Plevneliev Welcomes Upgrade of Russia’s Lukoil Bulgarian Refinery Neftochim
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev on Tuesday welcomed the introduction of technological innovations by Russian company Lukoil at its Bulgarian refinery Neftochim Burgas.
The technological upgrades that boost the refinery’s competitiveness will enable it to operate according to the toughest environmental standards of the European Union, Plevneliev said after a meeting with Lukoil President Vagit Alekperov in Sofia.
Alekperov is in Bulgaria for the official opening of a USD 1.5 B heavy oil residue hydrocracking plant at the refinery that will take place on Wednesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » Bulgaria is Ending the Derogation for Russian Oil?
- » Eurostat: Nearly a Quarter of Bulgarians Fail to Heat their Homes Sufficiently
- » Bulgaria is considering Giving Up Russian Oil: Fuel Prices - Unchanged?
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office is Investigating Collusion and Illegal Schemes around TurkStream