Bulgaria Grants USD 40 000 in Humanitarian Aid to Nepalese Children
Bulgaria will grant the amount of USD 40 000 in humanitarian aid to the Nepalese children and their families, who were affected by the disastrous earthquake, which hit the country on April 25.
Bulgaria expressed its solidarity and commitment to the international efforts on tackling the consequences of one of the most destructive natural disasters in our time and the recovery of Nepal.
The granted sum was only part of the efforts of Bulgaria and the wider Bulgarian society on aiding the affected population through voluntary donations to the international humanitarian organisations.
The aid will be provided through UNICEF, which has a key role in the coordination of UN humanitarian activities on the spot, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry informs.
The sum will be provided through the funds for development and humanitarian aid, which are allocated in the 2015 budget of the Foreign Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbian President: We are Spending €500 Million more than Bulgaria for Defense
- » Britain has Accused Russia of Trying to Install a Pro-Russian Leader in Ukraine
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned after Praising Putin
- » Germany Forbids Estonia to Transfer German-Made Weapons to Ukraine
- » US Military Aid has arrived in Ukraine. The Baltic States will send Missiles to Kiev
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia