Traffic Jam Blocks Road to Greece Along Struma Highway
An impressive traffic jam has been formed along the Struma highway close to Dupnitsa as more and more cars are heading to Greece, as announced by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The line of vehicles has been formed on account of the increased traffic and the construction works in the final stages of the Struma highway project.
Meanwhile, the road has started cracking merely a year and eight months after its official launch. The imperfection is merely 800 meters away from the initial point of lot 1 of the highway after the town of Dupnitsa.
Additionally, other portions of the road have also started cracking, making the rehabilitation works even more challenging and slowing down the movement of cars.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair