Turkish Businesses to Invest in Balkan Countries
Alaattin Bayraktar, General Vice President of the Turkish Industrialists' and Businessmen's Confederation of Business Women, has vowed substantial investments in Balkan states in 2015.
Bayraktar, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, made clear that the investments would mostly target the sectors of energy, textile, tourism, and food industry in Bulgaria, Albania, Croatia, Macedonia, and other Balkan countries.
The Chair of the Confederation, Emine Atasoy, took part in talks with representatives from the Balkan states to discuss opportunities for facilitating Turkish investors and improving economic conditions.
According to a written statement of the Confederation, the trade relations with the Balkan countries will be carried out with the cooperation of the Turkish government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 110
- » Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget
- » International Gambling Laws: How Does Canada Compare to the USA?
- » Greece Travel Updates: Measures Extended to November 8
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Tests Positive For COVID-19
- » WHO and Wikipedia in a Collaboration About COVID-19 Information