Turkish Businesses to Invest in Balkan Countries
Alaattin Bayraktar, General Vice President of the Turkish Industrialists' and Businessmen's Confederation of Business Women, has vowed substantial investments in Balkan states in 2015.
Bayraktar, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, made clear that the investments would mostly target the sectors of energy, textile, tourism, and food industry in Bulgaria, Albania, Croatia, Macedonia, and other Balkan countries.
The Chair of the Confederation, Emine Atasoy, took part in talks with representatives from the Balkan states to discuss opportunities for facilitating Turkish investors and improving economic conditions.
According to a written statement of the Confederation, the trade relations with the Balkan countries will be carried out with the cooperation of the Turkish government.
- » Bobov Dol TPP Executive Director Charged with Mismanagement of Hazardous Waste
- » The Car Market in China Collapsed due to the Coronavirus
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Google Launched the New Version of Android 11