KTB Majority Holder Invites Ambassadors to KTB Court Hearing Monday
Bromak, the majority holder in the collapsed Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), has invited foreign ambassadors to the hearing at the Supreme Administrative Court (SAC) on Monday, the company lawyer Menko Menkov told Novinite.bg.
The ambassadors of the EU member states, USA, Russia, China, Japan, etc. are invited as observers at the hearing on the appeal of the majority holder, other shareholders and depositors in KTB against Bulgaria's Central Bank decision to revoke the bank's license and start an insolvency procedure.
“It is important for us that those hearings are public, transparent and controlled independently by the citizens,” Menkov said. “The participation of the ambassadors is of utmost importance, because one of the main EU concerns regarding Bulgaria is its judiciary system.”
The court session will take place at 11 AM on December 15, at the SAC.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021
- » Best eWallets To Use Bulgaria