Gunfire near Israel's Embassy in Athens
Greek police are looking into a shooting near the Israeli embassy in the Greek capital Athens.
No-one is wounded, according to the Kathimerini and the Jerusalem Post.
As many as 15 bullets were fired at the mission, according to Israel's Foreign Ministry.
Police reportedly believe a Kalashnikov assault rife was used.
Bulgarian daily Sega quotes officials as saying the incident bears resemblance to the events of December 30, 2013, when unknown perpetrators fired at the residency of Germany's Ambassador to Greece riding motorcycles.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Combat Drones are being deployed in Greece
- » Borrell: There is an Agreement between Kosovo and Serbia
- » Kosovo postponed fines for "Serbian" License Plates at the Request of the US
- » NATO has urged Serbia and Kosovo not to escalate Tensions
- » Leader of VMRO-DPMNE demanded that Bulgaria recognize a "Macedonian Minority"
- » North Macedonia accepted the Amendments against Bulgarian Cultural Clubs