Two Syrian Children Detained in Bulgaria’s Veliko Tarnovo
Two Syrian children were detained at a gas station in Bulgaria’s town of Veliko Tarnovo.
The boys tried to escape after illegally crossing the Turkish border, private TV station TV 7 reported.
They traveled in a truck with Bulgarian registration carrying pallets.
The children have been taken to an accommodation center in Gorna Oryahovitsa.
The case is the subject of an investigation.
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes