Construction Production Index Down 1.6% in August
Bulgaria's construction sector index of production in August was 1.6% below its level in the previous month, according to the national statistics preliminary data.
In August 2014, the working day adjusted data showed a decrease by 0.3% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2013.
The construction production calculated from the seasonally adjusted data was below the level of the previous month.
The index of production of building construction decreased by 1.5% and the production of civil engineering-by 1.6%.
On an annual basis in August 2014, the decrease of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined mainly by the negative rate in the building construction by 7.7%, while in the civil engineering was registered an increase by 9.7%.
- » Sofia is Among the 20 Cities with the Fastest Increase in Prices of Housing in the World
- » Housing Strategy Sets the Overall Policy for the Sector in Bulgaria by 2030
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria