Bulgaria Air to Fly to China, Belarus
Flag carrier Bulgaria Air is the designated Bulgarian airline to fly to China and Belarus, the Council of Ministers has announced after its regular meeting, Wednesday.
The company is obligated to launch the new routes up to six months after the designation date.
Bulgaria Air will be authorized to provide transport services on the scheduled flights Sofia - Almaty - Beijing - Sofia, Varna - Minsk – Varna, and Burgas - Minsk - Burgas. The routes have been negotiated between the governments of Bulgaria and China, and Bulgaria and Belarus, respectively.
The new flights are expected to boost passenger traffic to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU