Director of Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate Dismissed
Ognyan Ivanov, Director of the Regional Health Inspectorate in Sofia, has been dismissed.
Ivanov was appointed one year ago during the term in office of the previous socialist-led government after winning a competition for the position.
Ivanov, as cited by the BGNES news agency, claimed that his removal was related to the fact that he was a longtime member of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP).
He insisted that the motives presented by caretaker Health Minister Miroslav Nenkov for his dismissal were unconvincing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: Depression, Stress Could Dampen Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines
- » UK Coronavirus Variant Could Be Dominant in US by March
- » Ursula von der Leyen: EU Will Receive Pfizer Vaccine on Time
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 552 New Cases
- » Before Summer 36 Percent of Bulgarians Will Be Vaccinated
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 535 Newly Infected, 6,728 Recovered