Bulgarian Government Will Resign Next Week – Economy Minister
The current government will resign next week, as the political crisis is a fact and the country needs early elections, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said, Saturday.
The state of the economy is not catastrophic, as it has been described by the opposition, Stoynev claimed in an interview for Bulgarian Darik news radio.
"It is important to hold a dialogue with employers and businesses, thus our first meetings with the Prime Minister have been with employers' organizations, in order to hear their requests and ideas. We have paid off Bulgarian businessеs, as well. For the first quarter of this year we have created 40,000 jobs,” explained Minister Stoynev.
He did not give a definite answer as to who exactly should be appointed Bulgaria’s EU commissioner, but added that the choice should be made on Wednesday, Darik reports.
- » The Bulgarian Government is Setting up an Anti-disinformation Unit
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year