Bulgarian Government Will Resign Next Week – Economy Minister
The current government will resign next week, as the political crisis is a fact and the country needs early elections, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said, Saturday.
The state of the economy is not catastrophic, as it has been described by the opposition, Stoynev claimed in an interview for Bulgarian Darik news radio.
"It is important to hold a dialogue with employers and businesses, thus our first meetings with the Prime Minister have been with employers' organizations, in order to hear their requests and ideas. We have paid off Bulgarian businessеs, as well. For the first quarter of this year we have created 40,000 jobs,” explained Minister Stoynev.
He did not give a definite answer as to who exactly should be appointed Bulgaria’s EU commissioner, but added that the choice should be made on Wednesday, Darik reports.
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects Three New Ministers