Bulgarian Government Will Resign Next Week – Economy Minister
The current government will resign next week, as the political crisis is a fact and the country needs early elections, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said, Saturday.
The state of the economy is not catastrophic, as it has been described by the opposition, Stoynev claimed in an interview for Bulgarian Darik news radio.
"It is important to hold a dialogue with employers and businesses, thus our first meetings with the Prime Minister have been with employers' organizations, in order to hear their requests and ideas. We have paid off Bulgarian businessеs, as well. For the first quarter of this year we have created 40,000 jobs,” explained Minister Stoynev.
He did not give a definite answer as to who exactly should be appointed Bulgaria’s EU commissioner, but added that the choice should be made on Wednesday, Darik reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend