Bulgarian Government Will Resign Next Week – Economy Minister
The current government will resign next week, as the political crisis is a fact and the country needs early elections, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said, Saturday.
The state of the economy is not catastrophic, as it has been described by the opposition, Stoynev claimed in an interview for Bulgarian Darik news radio.
"It is important to hold a dialogue with employers and businesses, thus our first meetings with the Prime Minister have been with employers' organizations, in order to hear their requests and ideas. We have paid off Bulgarian businessеs, as well. For the first quarter of this year we have created 40,000 jobs,” explained Minister Stoynev.
He did not give a definite answer as to who exactly should be appointed Bulgaria’s EU commissioner, but added that the choice should be made on Wednesday, Darik reports.
- » Bulgarian Security Agency will have Access to Student Data to Monitor Radicalization
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe