Bulgarian Government Will Resign Next Week – Economy Minister
The current government will resign next week, as the political crisis is a fact and the country needs early elections, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev said, Saturday.
The state of the economy is not catastrophic, as it has been described by the opposition, Stoynev claimed in an interview for Bulgarian Darik news radio.
"It is important to hold a dialogue with employers and businesses, thus our first meetings with the Prime Minister have been with employers' organizations, in order to hear their requests and ideas. We have paid off Bulgarian businessеs, as well. For the first quarter of this year we have created 40,000 jobs,” explained Minister Stoynev.
He did not give a definite answer as to who exactly should be appointed Bulgaria’s EU commissioner, but added that the choice should be made on Wednesday, Darik reports.
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline