Bulgarian-Polish Consortium To Develop Shipka Tunnel Conceptual Design
Mosty Bulgaria and Mosty Katowice, part of the Mosty Consortium, will develop the advanced conceptual design of the infrastructure facility of the tunnel under Shipka.
Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency has signed on Wednesday the procurement contract estimated at BGN 104, 232 VAT excluded, the agency informs.
The project is funded by the state budget and under the operational program Transport. The implementation period is 120 days.
Currently, the Road Infrastructure Agency is implementing the Gabrovo bypass project, part of which is the tunnel under Shipka. The project is divided into five stages and the tunnel is scheduled for construction by 2020.
The project is part of the Pan-European Transport Corridor IX Bucharest - Ruse - Dimitrovgrad - Alexandroupoli. The major transport routes the it will serve are: Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo - Shipka - Stara Zagora - Svilengrad and Oryahovo - Sevlievo - Shipka - Stara Zagora - Svilengrad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Price of Gas in Germany will Increase by about 2.5 Euro cents
- » Bulgaria: Unemployment remains at a Record Low - 4.2%
- » Moscow and Pyongyang will get Closer, Putin Promised Kim Jong-un
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: A Decision on Negotiations with "Gazprom" can be Expected in a Week At the Earliest
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured