Bulgaria Joins Leading Livestock Breeding Expo as Partner
Bulgaria is the first EU country to be a partner of the international livestock breeding expo SOMMET DE L'?LEVAGE, to be held in Clermont-Ferrand on October 1-3, 2014.
The event was presented in Bulgaria's Embassy in Paris, according to the press office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
Bulgaria's official representatives at the presentation were Bulgaria's Ambassador to France Angel Cholakov and Zlatka Vasileva, head of the Livestock Breeding Directorate at Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
Only one country, Peru, has so far been a partner of the expo.
In this year's event, Bulgaria will have its own pavilion, which will be organized under the aegis of Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov and Bulgaria's Ambassador to France Angel Cholakov.
The expo is to attract over 82 500 professional visitors, with over 2000 animals from different breeds from 1250 farms to be presented.
During the meeting in Paris, the representatives of Bulgaria and France discussed opportunities for bilateral cooperation in the sphere of livestock breeding.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today
- » Does Bulgaria receive Russian Gas through Intermediaries?
- » There will be Availability of Natural Gas for Bulgaria until the End of the Year, but at a High Price
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate