Bulgarians Seldom Buy Food Online
Only 14% of the goods bought online in Bulgaria, is food, shows a recent GfK Bulgaria survey.
More than half of those surveyed have ordered ready meals for home or the office via the internet, but people are generally wary of ordering foodstuffs.
The most frequently given reason is the better safety in buying foodstuffs from the store (73%), delivery expenses (40%), the waiting period (31%) and the more complicated returns procedure (30%).
Those who frequently buy food from the internet say they do so because it is easier than going to the store (62%), the convenience of having the food delivered straight to the home (56%) and better spending planning (42%).
Besides the ordering of ready meal deliveries, people most often buy packaged goods – alcohol, coffee, soft drinks and sugar products, followed by dairy products and milk, processed meat and sausages and fresh fruit and vegetables.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%