Free Space In Sofia Malls Decreases
The share of unoccupied stores in the Sofia shopping malls has dropped to 10.5% since the beginning of 2014, shows a survey of the company for business properties MBL.
At the same time the empty stores in the countryside malls have increased to 21%. According to the company experts, however, this is mainly due to the bad situations in several shopping centers in Plovdiv and Varna.
As a whole the total area of retail space in Bulgaria remains unchanged in Q1, but the forecasts are for an increase, thanks to the expected completion of Sofia Ring Mall, Mega Mall and Plaza West Mall, with a total area of 118 000 sq m.
- » Housing Loans in Bulgaria with Strongest Growth from the Beginning of the Year Since 2009
- » Large Investor has Admitted There are Bureaucratic and Market Problems with Home Sales in Sofia
- » The Four Neighborhoods in Sofia, where the Most Homes are Currently Sold
- » Bulgaria's Residential Building Permits Decrease
- » Sofia is Among the 20 Cities with the Fastest Increase in Prices of Housing in the World
- » Housing Strategy Sets the Overall Policy for the Sector in Bulgaria by 2030