Bulgarians Trapped on Road in Snow Covered Serbia
A heavy Bulgarian freight truck has capsized on a local road in northern Serbia, blocking some 50 cars in an incident with no-one injured, reported Serbian road authorities.
The Bulgarian truck driver breached a ban on traveling and entered the M22 road between Backa Topola and Subotica.
Earlier it was announced that 4 Bulgarian cars were trapped on the road to Serbia's border with Hungary, as snow drifts have accumulated in many parts of the country.
A total of some 40 cars have been trapped on the highway between Novi Sad and Subotica, with authorities planning a rescue mission Sunday.
- » Protest Against the Construction of a Waste Burning Site in Sofia
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!