Health Condition of Ex Israeli PM Sharon Deteriorates
The medical condition of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has significantly deteriorated, local media reported.
Haaretz reminds that Sharon, 85, is hospitalized in Tel Hashomer hospital in Tel Aviv. He has been comatose since January 4, 2006, when he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
The former PM has been suffering in recent days from renal failure, but is not expected to undergo dialysis.
A source with knowledge of Sharon's condition, cited by the same edition, has said that if his situation continues to deteriorate, it is "a matter of days." The source added that Sharon's family is currently by his bed and holding consultations with medical staff.
Sharon is a retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. In 2013, MRI tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 94 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Forces continue their Offensive in Donbas
- » Russia expects $14 Billion in additional Oil and Gas Revenues this year
- » US General: Sweden and Finland do Not Need more US Forces
- » Israel will Not Give Missiles to Ukraine despite US Pressure
- » Day 93 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 1,500 Killed in Sievierodonetsk
- » China and Russia have Vetoed new UN Sanctions against North Korea