Bulgaria's Stan Excels at Villa's Christmas Wrapping Challenge
At the end of an year, which saw his courageous battle with leukaemia and official retirement from football, Bulgarian midfielder Stiliyan Petrov proved his high class in a very different field.
The Bulgarian ranked second in Aston Villa's Christmas wrapping challenge after coming in at 1:21,61 minutes.
The father of two boys sported as usual his wide and charming smile, which has turned into his brand and stayed strong despite the hardships.
Stiliyan Petrov, a long-time player for Celtic and Aston Villa, which he also captained, was diagnosed with acute leukaemia in March 2012.
In May 2013, Stan officially announced his retirement from football.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?