Bulgaria's Pulev Opponent Pulls Out of Upcoming Fight
Bulgaria's heavyweight boxing champion Kubrat Pulev could end up without an opponent for the scheduled fight on December 14.
A week before the match, his opponent Sherman Williams decided to pull out due to injury. The information comes from Pulev's Facebook account.
The promoters and agents are already looking for a new contender, who would be ready to replace Williams at next week's fight in Neubrandenburg, Germany.
Pulev, who is still undefeated in professional boxing, has been awaiting to challenge WBA super-champion Wladimir Klitschko for the belt. The earliest this can happen is in March 2014.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?