New Deputy FinMin Appointed in Bulgaria
Kiril Zhelev has been appointed Bulgarian Deputy Minister of Finance by an order of Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
This was announced Monday by the government's press office.
Kiril Zhelev has a degree in "Finance" and has extensive experience in the financial sector. He has worked in municipal structures in the southern city of Yambol.
Zhelev was lawmaker in the Seventh Grand National Assembly and in the Thirty- sixth and Thirty- seventh National Assemblies (Parliaments).
From September 2007 to May 2009, he was Deputy Minister of Finance in the Three-Way Coalition Cabinet, and from May 2009 to July 2010 - member of the Financial Supervision Commission.
From September 2, 2013, until Monday, he served as Director of the "Customs" Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend