Bulgarian Red Cross, Union to Make Donations to Refugees
The Bulgarian Red Cross, the trade union, KNSB, and two NGOs will visit the refugee shelter in the Sofia district of Vrazhdebna on Wednesday at 4 pm to make donations.
Needy families with young children will receive infant formula, diapers and wipes for babies, while each refugee in the center will be given toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothpaste and toothbrush) and canned food.
The assistance will be distributed by the Chairman of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Hristo Grigorov, the President of the Confederation of Independent Syndicates in Bulgaria, KNSB, Plamen Dimitrov, and NGO board members.
Donations have been collected in the course of a month by KNSB across the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 55% of Drivers in Bulgaria drive at Excessive Speed in Populated Areas
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 23 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria will have Medical Helicopters within a month
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 92 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarians honor All Souls' Day