Lingering Summer Breaks New Temperature Records in Bulgaria
With Indian summer staying in Bulgarria well into November, Tuesday saw the breaking of five new temperature records.
The points are Oryahovo and Pleven with 26.5 degrees Celsius, and Knezha, 26 C (in northern Bulgaria), as well as Ahtopol, 25 C and Burgas, 24.1 C (south-eastern Bulgaria).
Wednesday and Thursday will drop temperatures a bit and bring some rain, but highs around the 20s are expected to linger into the beginning of next week.
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas