Sofia Police Identifies Stabber of Young Shopkeeper
The man, who attacked a 20-year-old female shopkeeper in the Bulgarian capital Sofia Saturday, has been identified by the police.
The Interior Ministry announced Monday that the attacker is 20-year old, Salahedin Bin Aladdin, of Algerian origin.
In the aftermath, the nationalist party VMRO staged mass anti-immigrant rallies, while several beatings of Roma and people from Africa were reported.
The mass police raid in search of the perpetrators led to the arrests of more than 60 people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia