Sofia Police Identifies Stabber of Young Shopkeeper
The man, who attacked a 20-year-old female shopkeeper in the Bulgarian capital Sofia Saturday, has been identified by the police.
The Interior Ministry announced Monday that the attacker is 20-year old, Salahedin Bin Aladdin, of Algerian origin.
In the aftermath, the nationalist party VMRO staged mass anti-immigrant rallies, while several beatings of Roma and people from Africa were reported.
The mass police raid in search of the perpetrators led to the arrests of more than 60 people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed