Bulgaria's Electricity Production Down 0.2% Y/Y in September
In September 2013, the production of electricity fell by 0.2% on an annual basis to 5.6 GWh, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute (NSI).
Compared to August 2013, electricity production fell by 8.8%.
In September 2013, electricity deliveries increased by 0.8% on an annual basis but registered a 7.2% decrease on the month to 2.4 GWh.
The production of solid fuels fell by 9% on a monthly basis to 2.7 million tones and dropped by 13.3% on an annual basis.
The production of LPG fell by 12.5% to 7000 tonnes on a monthly basis.
Monthly declines were also registered in the production of unleaded motor gasoline (down by 8.5% to 150 000 tonnes) and diesel fuel (down by 13.2% to 177 000 tonnes).
The only increase was reported in the production of natural gas, which went up by 9.5% to 23 million cubic meters.
As regards energy deliveries, monthly increases were registered in supplies of unleaded motor gasoline (up by 26% to 48 000 tonnes) and natural gas (up by slightly over 17% to 163 million cubic meters).
On an annual basis, decreases were reported in the deliveries of solid fuels (down by 12.4%), LPG (down by 2.9%), unleaded motor gasoline (down by 4%), diesel (down by 13.3%), natural gas (5.2%).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » 32,000 Barrels of Fuel reach Ukraine from Bulgaria Every Day
- » Bulgarian MPs Banned the Export of Crude Oil and Oil Products from Russia
- » By the End of 2024, Bulgaria will be able to Import Russian Crude Oil
- » Protest in Sofia under the slogan "To Protect Bulgaria’s Energy Security"