Sofia Citizens Ride in to Buy Coastal Holiday Homes
Citizens of Bulgaria’s capital Sofia are steadily joining Russians, Brits and Irish as buyers on the market of holiday properties on the country's Black Sea coast, according to realtors.
The resorts of Tsarevo, Kiten, Lozenest and Primorsko are currently hot spots for Sofia citizens, looking to buy a second home in the sun and by the sea.
The offer price of vacation properties on Bulgaria's Black Sea coast most in demand is about EUR 60 000.
But the trend is new and the capital Sofia continues to be the most active location on the Bulgarian market.
The major buyers of holiday homes in Bulgaria over the last few years have been Russians who focus mostly on the Southern Black Sea coast but have also started to consider Bulgaria's mountain resorts and the village homes along the Bulgarian Northern Black Sea homes.
The British who several years ago invested in cheap vacation properties still under construction later drove the entire market of "secondary" vacation properties, this time by selling.
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv, Burgas and Varna with most Residential Buildings put into Operation
- » The Rents of Premium Offices in Sofia are Growing