Bulgarian Mountain Runner Summits 5 Top Mountains in 23 H
Bulgarian top mountain runner Kiril Nikolov, aka Disl, has made it to the top peaks of Bulgaria's 5 tallest mountains in less than 23 hours.
Nikolov finished his run in the Dragalevtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia after climbing up and down Cherni Vrah (2290 m asl) in the nearby Vitosha mountain.
He started out Wednesday evening by summitting Botev (2376 m) in Stara Planina.
Then he was off to Pirin's Vihren (2914 m), Osogovo's Ruen (2251 m) and Rila's Musala (2925 m), the last one being the tallest peak in South-Eastern Europe.
Kiril Disl (Diesel) Nikolov has won a number of medals in mountain running and orienteering.
When not running individually, he competes for Finnish team Kalevan Rasti.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced