Bulgaria's Customs Agency Head Hospitalized in Serious Condition
Vanyo Tanov, head of Bulgaria's Customs Agency, was admitted to the intensive care unit of the Military Medical Academy in Sofia on Sunday noon
The hospital announced in a Tuesday media statement that Tanov was feeling very well at the moment, regardless of his serious condition, and his life was not in danger.
The Director of the Customs Agency spent 3 months at the Tokuda hospital in Sofia, where he underwent 4 operations, one of them for gallstone removal, but there were complications.
Now he is suffering from pneumonia and the doctors expect that he will need one more operation.
After he was taken to Tokuda in May, Tanov faced accusations by the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) of hiding in order to avoid dismissal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: We are Shortening the Quarantine for both Vaccinated and Non-Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1864 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » UK is first to approve Omicron Vaccine against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 355 New Cases in the Last 24 hours