Astronomical Summer Arrives in Bulgaria
The astronomical summer arrived in Bulgaria Friday at 8:04 am, the Institute for Astronomy and the National Astronomical Lab on peak Rozhen at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, announced.
Bulgarians will also enjoy Friday the longest day of the year. The duration of the day on June 21 will be 15 hours, 19 minutes, and 33 seconds.
The summer season officially starts with the summer solstice (around Junes 21 in the northern hemisphere and around 22 December in the southern Hemisphere) and ends with the autumn equinox (around September 23 in the northern hemisphere and around March 22 in the southern hemisphere).
The highest average temperatures in Bulgaria are usually registered in July, and in August in the mountains and on the Black Sea cost.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria