Bulgaria Govt Allocates BGN 3 M to Tourism Promotional Campaign
Bulgaria's caretaker government has granted a total of BGN 3 M to the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism (MIET) for the implementation of the annual program for national tourism advertisement.
The money will be spent on Bulgaria's participation in more than 40 international tourism forums, on media campaigns, and on visits of foreign tour operators and journalists from promising markets, according to reports of Darik radio.
The program also envisages mass communication campaigns in China, Japan, Korea, and India and activities targeting the US and Canadian markets.
The program will also focus on the markets in the UK, Russia, and the countries on the Scandinavian Peninsula and in Central Europe.
The Cabinet also earmarked an additional sum of BGN 10 M for the decommissioning of units 1 and 2 of the Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant (NPP).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria