Bulgarian President to Honor Anti-Defamation League Centennary
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official trip to the US to take part in the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Anti-Defamation League Tuesday.
The celebration will take place at a gala dinner in Washington, DC in the presence of representatives of the White House, the US Congress, NGOs and religious communities.
Plevneliev's participation in the event is also seen as part of the commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the rescue of Bulgarian Jews in World War II.
Tuesday the Bulgarian President will also take part at a discussion on "Transatlantic Relations in a New Era," co-organized by the Institute of Cultural Diplomacy, the Johns Hopkins University, and the US German Marshall Fund.
Wednesday Plevneliev will give a lecture on the future of the EU, organized by the US European Institute.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » India's Minister of State Engages in Key Diplomatic Meetings during Bulgaria Visit
- » Good News for Our Two Countries at the National Day of Romania Celebrated in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister: Lavrov Overflight Granted in Coordination with EU
- » Minister Gabriel: Bulgaria's OECD Journey Sees Positive Recognition and Effort
- » Italy’s Ambassador Met with the Minister of Economy and Industry Bogdan Bogdanov
- » Ukraine's Ambassador Accuses Bulgarian President of Serving Russian Interests