Minivan Carrying 6 Children Overturns in NE Bulgaria, No Victims
A minivan carrying children overturned Thursday morning on the road connecting the northeastern Bulgarian village of Sevar and the town of Kubrat, without causing serious injuries.
According to reports of the district police department in Razgrad, as cited by bTV, the incident happened around 8.30 am on Thursday on an icy road section near the exit of the village of Sevar.
The minivan, driven by a 32-year-old man, carried six children and a teacher.
After the vehicle rolled into the ditch, three of the children were taken to hospital, while the other three were driven to their homes by their teacher..
The children who suffered injuries in the accident underwent medical checkups and were sent home.
According to initial reports, the children were traveling to the auxiliary school in the town of Kubrat.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 255 Newly Registered Cases, 19828 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 78: Procession to the Headquarters of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad