Yet Another Bomb Threat Closes Sofia 'Sharpshooter' Building
A new anonymous bomb threat has caused the evacuation of the building in downtown Sofia from which notorious Bulgarian drug lord Zlatomir Ivanov was shot at and wounded back in January.
The anonymous call was received at approximately 9:15 am EET on Wednesday. Police are currently conducting a search of the building.
The building in question is located just opposite the main entrance of Sofia's main courthouse, which has also been the target of numerous anonymous bomb threats over the past few months.
On January 29, Zlatomir Ivanov aka Baretata (The Beret, The Barret) was shot in broad daylight as he was about to enter the courthouse for an appeals hearing in an illegal drugs distribution case against him.
The "sharpshooter" building was evacuated over an anonymous bomb threat on March 22.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Bulgarian Woman close to the "Crypto Queen" Ruja Ignatova was Extradited to the US
- » Bulgaria: 11 Detained after the Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them
- » Bulgaria: 9 Detained in Sliven Region during Police Operation against Domestic Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgaria: A Ukrainian was Arrested for Transporting Migrants on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: Police detained a Drugged Syrian transporting Migrants near Shumen