Bulgarians Across Europe Set to Support National Protest on Liberation Day
Bulgarians from a total of 24 cities across Europea are planning to stage demonstrations in support of the national protest against monopolies and corruption scheduled for March 3, Bulgaria's Liberation Day.
According to Zhulien Zhelev from Vienna, Bulgarians will stage rallies in London, Manchester, Dundee, Glasgow, Dublin, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Colon, Duesseldorf, Vienna, Madrid, Malaga, Barcelona, Benidorm, Valencia, Alicante, Zaragoza, Pamplona, Athens, Paris, Lille, Rome and Milan.
"Together on March 3 in Support of the Protesters in Bulgaria" will be the slogan uniting the demonstrations of the Bulgarians living across Europe.
The rallies are planned to be connected via a live video conference in order to demonstrate their connectedness and mutual support.
The Bulgarian rallies across Europe are set to feature various initiatives on the occasion of March 3, Bulgaria's National Liberation Day, as well as March 1, the Martenitsa holiday.
Bulgarian children living abroad will be drawing pictures on the topic "My Favorite Bulgaria".
- » Bulgarian Model Wins Man of the World Title
- » Military Helicopter Crashed in Serbia
- » Artists From Over 10 Countries Will Participate at the Festival ' Laboratory 180 °'
- » The Metropolitan Library Presents an Exhibition for 140 Years of the State Gazette
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Greece