Bulgarians Across Europe Set to Support National Protest on Liberation Day
Bulgarians from a total of 24 cities across Europea are planning to stage demonstrations in support of the national protest against monopolies and corruption scheduled for March 3, Bulgaria's Liberation Day.
According to Zhulien Zhelev from Vienna, Bulgarians will stage rallies in London, Manchester, Dundee, Glasgow, Dublin, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Colon, Duesseldorf, Vienna, Madrid, Malaga, Barcelona, Benidorm, Valencia, Alicante, Zaragoza, Pamplona, Athens, Paris, Lille, Rome and Milan.
"Together on March 3 in Support of the Protesters in Bulgaria" will be the slogan uniting the demonstrations of the Bulgarians living across Europe.
The rallies are planned to be connected via a live video conference in order to demonstrate their connectedness and mutual support.
The Bulgarian rallies across Europe are set to feature various initiatives on the occasion of March 3, Bulgaria's National Liberation Day, as well as March 1, the Martenitsa holiday.
Bulgarian children living abroad will be drawing pictures on the topic "My Favorite Bulgaria".
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 0C to 5C
- » Strong Earthquake in Greece
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Varicella Boom throughout Bulgaria
- » Prosecutor's Office Launched an Investigation into Bobov Dol Thermal Power Plant
- » Kozloduy NPP will be Mmodernized by The American Westinghouse Electric Company