Bulgaria Detains 18 Illegal Migrants on Turkey Border
18 illegal migrants have been detained by Bulgarian authorities Sunday upon attempting to cross the country's border with Turkey.
Early Sunday morning, border police intercepted near the village of Golyam Dervent a group of 10 men without IDs, who presented themselves as citizens of Congo.
In two separate incidents, authorities found two groups of 4 and 3 Syrian citizens who tried to enter Bulgaria on a regular passenger bus, but with forged travel documents.
A Turkish citizen has also been detained, whot tried to jump over the fence at Kapitan Andreevo crossing point in order to avoid passport check.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 38% of Students will Study Online this Week
- » Tedros Adhanom Gebreyes is the only Candidate for WHO Chief
- » Older Certificates with two Doses will be Valid only in Bulgaria
- » Western and Southeastern Bulgaria are in Stage 3 of the Covid Plan - Will there be New Restrictions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Today is the Coldest Day of the Month
- » 10,000 Bulgarians are Poisoning Themselves with Bleach “Preventively” against COVID