Bulgarian Man Found Dead in Spain's Malaga
The corpse of a Bulgarian man has been found on the side of a road in Spain's province Malaga.
The body lying on the side of a road in Malaga was reported to the Spanish police on January 2, 2013, with the people who reported it believing the man was drunk, bTV reported.
Subsequently, however, a police patrol found that the man was dead, and that there were traces of a blow on his head.
The Spanish authorities are reported to have confirmed that the dead man is Bulgarian but have not revealed his identity and age, and will probably not do so until the autopsy results come out.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region
- » Bulgaria: More than 50 Minors were found in a Nightclub in Blagoevgrad during a Police Operation