Bulgarian PM Admits He Was Sleepy at Nobel Prize Ceremony
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has admitted that he was quite tired during Monday's Nobel Peace Prize ceremony in Oslo.
Pictures have appeared in social media showing Borisov either dozing off or – more likely – being distracted by his cell phone during the ceremony.
"You have to have in mind that I work much and I get very tired," Borisov told reporters on Thursday upon asked to comment on the pictures.
He noted that jet lags have an adverse effect on one's biorhythm.
On Monday, Bulgarian media claimed that Borisov "shocked" his counterpart from the Netherlands, Mark Rutte, by sending SMS Text Messages during the 2012 Nobel Prize Ceremony.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 6,000 Bulgarians have been Fined for Failing to Comply with Anti-Epidemic Measures in 2021
- » Why You Are Never Private Online
- » We Pay Tribute to the Victims of the Holocaust
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Finally Warming Up
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Less than 10,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before