Bulgarian Factory Loses Salary Money in Armed Robbery
An armed robbery took place at the Central Dressing Factory in Bulgaria, with three robbers stealing some BGN 162 000 (nearly EUR 83 000) in salary money.
The robbers were masked and armed with automatic rifles, witnesses say. They disarmed three security guards before entering the factory.
They proceeded to threaten the cashier and disappear with the money.
An Audi vehicle destroyed by fire was later discovered in a nearby forest.
Police are investigating the case.
- » Five illegal Migrants Caught Attempting to Cross the Danube
- » Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
- » 29 Guest Houses in Kyustendil Area Inspected by Economic Police
- » Five Bulgarian Doctors are Accused of Draining over BGN 120,000 from the NHIF
- » 25 200 Cigarettes Without an Excise Band were Found in Kyustendil
- » 11 Foreigners Were Arrested on The Maritsa Motorway, Near Svilengrad