Bulgarian Factory Loses Salary Money in Armed Robbery
An armed robbery took place at the Central Dressing Factory in Bulgaria, with three robbers stealing some BGN 162 000 (nearly EUR 83 000) in salary money.
The robbers were masked and armed with automatic rifles, witnesses say. They disarmed three security guards before entering the factory.
They proceeded to threaten the cashier and disappear with the money.
An Audi vehicle destroyed by fire was later discovered in a nearby forest.
Police are investigating the case.
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours
- » Former Counter-intelligence Expert is Convinced the Terrorist from New Zealand had Contacts with Bulgarians
- » The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad
- » Murder in Botevgrad: Man Suspected of Stabbing his Wife to Death
- » Norwegian Student Stabbed a Teacher and Three Other School Officials
- » Bulgarian Citizen Attacked Passersby and Policeman in a Park in Rome