Obama Wins Minnesota, Romney Gets Arizona
Democrat incumbent Barack Obama has taken the state of Minnesota with 10 votes the in US Electoral College, while challenger, Mitt Romney won Arizona with 11 votes.
These are projections by CNN
Close to 11pm ET (6 am EET), Republican challenger Mitt Romney has a total of 169 votes in the US Electoral College, with 270 needed to clinch the US Presidency, while Obama has 157.
Earlier Romney lost to Obama the key state of Pennsylvania and now needs Florida and Ohio. Even if Romney wins Florida he will still need to win Ohio.
No Republican has won the White House without winning Ohio. Expectations are that Florida won't be called for hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours