Code Yellow Issued for Eastern Bulgaria over Gusty Winds
Code yellow has been declared for seven Bulgarian regions Sunday over the forecast for gusty winds.
The forecast has been issued by the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
Code yellow for wind is effective for the regions of Haskovo, Sliven, Yambol, Kardzhali, Varna, Dobrich and Burgas.
Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
There will be clouds and rain showers in central and eastern Bulgaria, but western Bulgaria will enjoy plenty of sunshine.
It will be sunny in the mountains as well while on the Black Sea coast there will clouds, rain, strong winds, and even thunder.
On Sunday, temperatures are to reach anywhere between 15C and 20C, (20C in the capital Sofia).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded