Bulgaria Beat England, France in Homeless World Cup
Bulgaria's national homeless football team, known as "the Team of Hope," secured its second and third wins at the Homeless World Cup in Mexico City.
The Bulgarians defeated England by 10:4 and then France by 7:4.
Even if they lose the upcoming games against Germany and Russia, the Bulgarian homeless boys are almost sure to be among the 24 teams that advance in the tournament.
On Friday, Bulgaria defeated Honk Kong 5:4.
The Homeless World Cup is an annual international football tournament uniting teams of people who are homeless and excluded to take an opportunity to represent their country and change their lives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UEFA Opens ‘disciplinary investigation’ against Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus
- » UEFA to Punish Super League Teams with Disciplinary Action
- » Bulgarian Top Player Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Lloyd Harris at Madrid Masters
- » European Super League Collapsed less than 72 Hours After It Was Announced
- » Real Madrid President Perez - Super League Created to 'save football'
- » FIFA President Warns Super League Clubs: Either You Are In Or You Are Out