Bulgarian Manager Appointed Head of Heineken in Belarus
Bulgarian manager Vasilen Tsanov has been appointed the CEO of Heineken in Belarus, the press officer of Heineken Belarus has announced.
Tsanov's new position entered into effect as of September 1, 2012; the Bulgarian manager has a 15-year management experience in the production and distribution of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages in Eastern Europe.
Vasilen Tsanov's career has developed outside Bulgaria. Between 1997 and 2004 he was the sales director of Poland's leading beverage-maker HOOP.
In 2004, he became the CEO of Heineken in Slovakia, and later became the sales and distribution manager of Heineken for Central and Eastern Europe.
In 2008, the Bulgarian manager returned to HOOP but as a CEO. Since 2010, he has been the commercial director of Polish company CEDC, the world's largest vodka producer.
"Vasilen Tsanov's main task in his new job will be to sustain the growth of Heineken's business in Belarus, and to improve the company's financial results," press officer of Heineken Belarus Dariya Laskovets said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels