FT to Promote Bulgaria as Investment Destination
The renowned business publication Financial Times, FT, will help Bulgaria to present investment opportunities before companies from Europe, North America and Asia.
The Bulgarian Standard daily writes that the Bulgarian Investment Agency, BAI, is very close to sign a contract with FT.
"The idea is to use the FT brand name to stir some noise around possibilities for doing business in Bulgaria," says the CEO of BAI, Borislav Stefanov, cited by Standard.
The plan includes a total of 12 events – 3 large-scale conferences and 9 round tables – one conference and 3 round tables for each of the 3 continents. Stefanov further informs the campaign will begin in September-October 2012 and will conclude around March 2013.
There will be parallel trips to the US, China, Japan, Belgium, and Russia, where different sectors of Bulgarian economy will be presented. The presentations will include local businessman.
The Bulgarian Parliament is expected to pass the amendments to the Encouragement of Investments Act after the summer break. They provide for State support for investments that lead to new job openings.
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries Which Attracted Most Funds under the Juncker Investment Plan
- » The Pharmaceutical Factory in Peshtera Will Create over 200 Job Places under the Juncker Plan
- » Four Industrial Zones to Be Built in Sofia