ABC: Bomber in Bulgaria Had Fake Michigan Driver's License
US TV channel ABC has reported that the bomber who blasted a bus full of Israeli tourists in Bulgarian city of Burgas had an fake driver's license from the state of Michigan on him.
Earlier Bulgarian Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov had stated that the suspected suicide bomber had a fake US driver's license on him.
Bulgarian authorities are still examining whether the alleged attacker's US passport is forged as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin signed the Laws to Annex Four Ukrainian Territories
- » EU countries agreed on the Eighth Package of Sanctions against Russia
- » The Bulgarian MEPs with a Joint Declaration on Schengen
- » Day 224 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv's Counteroffensive against Moscow's forces continues
- » US, South Korea test-fire Missiles in response to North Korea
- » The UN awarded Merkel for accepting more than 1 Million Refugees