EU Too Slams Deadly Attack on Israelis in Bulgaria
The European Union has condemned the deadly terror attack that that struck a bus of Israeli tourists at an airport near the Bulgarian city of Burgas.
Between three and seven people are believed to have been killed in the powerful blast. The explosion was a terror attack, according to Bulgarian and Israeli authorities.
Catherine Ashton, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice President of the Commission, said she is shocked by the news and called on the guilty to be bought to justice.
The statement came shortly after the United States "condemned such attacks on innocent people, especially children, in the strongest possible terms."
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- » Information Days for Bulgarian Citizens in Cyprus
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE