EU Too Slams Deadly Attack on Israelis in Bulgaria
The European Union has condemned the deadly terror attack that that struck a bus of Israeli tourists at an airport near the Bulgarian city of Burgas.
Between three and seven people are believed to have been killed in the powerful blast. The explosion was a terror attack, according to Bulgarian and Israeli authorities.
Catherine Ashton, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice President of the Commission, said she is shocked by the news and called on the guilty to be bought to justice.
The statement came shortly after the United States "condemned such attacks on innocent people, especially children, in the strongest possible terms."
- » Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Will be on a Working Visit to Brussels on 21 and 22 January
- » Turkish Interior Minister Pays Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Sweden have Established a Common Chamber of Commerce
- » The Biggest Bulgarian-Macedonian Business Forum Opened in Skopje
- » Bulgaria and Macedonia will Work for Joint Border Control
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Serbia