Finnish Pedophile Busted in Bulgaria
Police authorities in Bulgaria's Sofia have busted a Finnish citizen who has made and spread child pornography in the capital.
The 51-year-old Finnish man, whose initials are L.S., has been residing in the Balkan country since January.
According to the police, the man has a criminal record and served prison sentences in Finland and Estonia for sexual abuse of minors.
During the investigation, the Bulgarian authorities revealed that he made, kept and spread child pornography.
The pedophile abused mainly children who are under weak parental supervision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven