Bulgarian Singer Boyan Ivanov Passes Away
Bulgarian pop singer Boyan Ivanov passed away at the age of 68 in the city of Burgas late on Sunday.
Ivanov suffered a stroke, according to local media.
The prominent pop singer was born September 4, 1943. "The Green-Eyed Girl" (1965) was his first major hit.
Ivanov was the founder of the "Bo-Bo-Bo" vocal formation together with Boris Godzhunov and Borislav Grancharov.
The singer won various awards, including Bulgaria's "Golden Orpheus."
- » Former UN Chief Kofi Annan Dies at 80
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28