Galatasaray Yet to Give Up on Berbatov
Turkish giants Galatasaray are still keen to see Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov join the team, according to Turkish media.
Newcastle's Demba Ba is said to be the other classy striker that Galatasaray consider snapping up.
However, Galatasaray President Unal Aysal is said to prefer Berbatov.
"The Bulgarian is a great forward. I want him to join us. Of course, coach Fatih Terim has the final word," he has told Turkish media, as cited by the Bulgarian gol.bg.
On Staurday, Berbatov told Bulgaria's Kanal 3 that he might return to Bulgaria's national squad once he finds a new team to play for.
Spanish side Malaga is also linked with the prolific forward who will almost certainly leave Old Trafford during the summer transfer window.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Greatest Bulgarian Premier League Players Ever
- » Bulgaria with a Record 13 Medals from the European Rhythmic Gymnastics Championship
- » Bulgaria is the European Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics - Gold for the Ensemble
- » Bulgaria to replace Russia on the Qualification for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris
- » Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev defeated the American Joel Shojgreen in the Third Round
- » Why Bulgaria are Placing their Faith in Youth to get back into Footballing Relevance