Police Nab Biker Who Triggered Panic in Sofia Mall
Bulgarian police authorities have arrested one of the two youngsters who recently created public disturbance by entering a Sofia mall on motor bikes.
The police have identified both bikers by looking at CCTV footage and approaching some of the youngsters' friends, local media say. A 22-year-old Sofianite has been arrested, while his 18-year-old partner is yet to be found.
On June 5, the two bikers accessed a Sofia-based mall through its underground parking lot, rode through the escalators and disappeared through the main entry, their stunt lasting approximately a minute. CCTV cameras captured the bikers but their license plates were covered.
Sofia's Traffic Police made a peculiar comment on the case, reminding that they are in charge of controlling road traffic "and not mall traffic."
A similar stunt was performed in 2010, when three bikers rode through another mall in Sofia.
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes