ATM Blasted in Sofia
An automatic cash telling machine has been blasted in the capital Sofia "Nadezhda 6" (Hope) district.
The explosion occurred at 3:20 am Friday at an ATM placed at the entrance of a supermarket. The police arrived immediately and are still investigating.
There are no reported injuries while the damage is confined to one broken store window.
The blast, reportedly, resulted in a rain of bills. It remains unclear how much money exactly has been stolen.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today